White-headed Buffalo Weaver (Dinemellia dinemellia)
…a species of Weaver (Ploceidae) that native to Eastern Africa, occurring in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda. Like other weavers D. dinemellia typically inhabits savannas and shrublands, especially those with Acacia thickets and dry brush. White-headed buffalo weavers are highly gregarious, and will forage for a wide range of insects, fruit, and seeds in mixed flocks with other birds (usually starlings). True to their family name White-headed Buffalo Weavers will construct intricate nests which usually have several “rooms” and defensive thorns on the outside.
LOSING MY SHIT
im gunNA VOMIT
"Of course you have left overs that looks fucking gross" I LOST IT THERE
walking out of an exam you knew you failed
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
The wheels take impact and stress off your legs, and the position helps your spine, but you’re still doing running motions instead of biking motions, so your legs are getting a good workout, and you can go for longer
nerdy shit aside, iamgine how sick it must be to just let those feet fly into the air and do superman poses down a highway
the treat yoself 2011 episode of parks and recreation has honestly changed my life for the better